Word Chums Cheat
With our Word Chums Cheat you can create words with letters. To learn how to use this great tool, have a look at the quick guide under the form.
The use is easy: type in the letters you want to form words with for Word Chums and press “grab it”. If you want to improve the possible results, you can use a pattern or select between different options like the amount of blank tiles.
If you need more and rather complex information, then have a look at our Scrabble® Helper instructions.
In the Word Chums Cheat the blanks and letters from the pattern will be accentuated, so that blanks will be underlined differently and letters from the board will be displayed white on a brown background.
Quick guide for Word Chums
1. Letters: Simply insert the letters you want to generate words for Word Chums.
2. By using a white space or dot you can shift the blank selection below whether you need one or two blanks. When you set a third white space or dot the selection will move back to zero.
3. Pattern (optional): Match the results to a specific situation on the Word Chums board.
Symbols for use in pattern field
- a-z for letters already on the board
- . (dot): empty field
- 2 : empty field with double letters score
- 3 : empty field with triple letters score
- 6 : empty field with quadruple letter score
- 4 : empty field with double word score
- 5 : empty field with triple word score
Please note, that if you use patterns, the results will be no longer than the number of characters you entered into the pattern field. So you can limit the length of the results by using a number of dots.
Do you need an example and more information for the Word Chums Cheat, click Here. For further information based on the pattern field you can use this tutorial!
For more Word Generators klick here!